New Home Virtual Tours
With today’s buyers starting their journey online, virtual tours have been a must for new home marketing. With virtual model homes you don’t need to worry about building and staging a traditional new model home are.
Virtual Model Home Tours allow shoppers to experience your houses and communities whenever and wherever they want: online.
Our team works meticulously with each client to produce Virtual Tours that will truly set your homes apart.
Go and take it for a spin!
- $5 Million Custom Home
- Exterior Walkaround
- Multiple Room Options
- Show/Hide Furniture
- Multiple Room Options
- Exterior Walkaround
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Choose Interior, Exterior, or Both
2. Pick All Rooms Package or the Popular Rooms Package
3. Choose Optional Enhancements
Virtual Tours and Virtual Model Homes should be more than just walking and looking around. It should engage buyers and help them learn about your products, options and upgrades, special features, etc. These optional enhancements leverage technology to go beyond what is limited in the physical world, including letting buyers see various room options, different color schemes, with or without furniture, or product information.
• See each room with or without furniture with a single click
• Very popular enhancement
Single Family Homes
Town Homes, Condos, & Communities
Are You A Custom Builder?
Interested in getting a Virtual Tour?
We love to build one for you!
It is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Interior, exterior, or both (Whole House Package): The virtual tour can start at the foyer if it is just an interior tour. But just like a model house, many choose to start from the outside, allowing the buyer to walk around the house and enter through any doors, including the garage. The house can be by itself or in a streetscape or an even a community tour. The latter is great if you have multiple house plan virtual tours. For an in-fill project, we can even show the existing location based on Google Streetview.
- Number of Rooms: Decide if you want All Rooms Package or our Popular Rooms Package, which includes kitchen, living room, nook, owner’s bedroom and bath. Some house plans are very open; this means we may have to include dining rooms, flex rooms, etc. The bulk of the cost is driven by the number of rooms.
- Optional Enhancements: We many popular upgrades to help your virtual tour stand above your competitors ultimately increasing buyer engagement and sales. Here are some 1-minute videos to help you to learn more:
Although we will follow your specific finishes, we typically select all furnishing and decor. You will get one round of revisions without any extra cost to change furniture and decor through the use of our furniture catalog. However, if you have a specific furniture piece in mind that requires custom modeling, then we can give you a quote on that.
Yes, the more information you give us, the more accurate we can be for you. You may already have much of this info on a spreadsheet or a design board. We will work with whatever information you have and follow up as needed. Appliances, plumbing fixtures, light fixtures, and cabinet knobs/pulls will be approximated based on the information you send. If a more specific representation is required, let us know and we can give you a quote.
If your finishes are identical across all your units, or if we can use the same furniture and decor across these units, then that can save time for us and money for you. We will work with you to find a solution that best fits your needs, whether it’s one or a combination of the two items above.
The more info we have, the more accurate we can be for you. Typically we request:
- Floor plans
- Finishes info
- Cabinet layout design
- Electrical plan
- Pendant and ceiling lights.
We may also ask for additional information about the interior design, including the interior door type, doorknob style, cabinet door design, cabinet knobs and pulls, baseboard, and crown molding, etc.
We have designed our products for marketing; however, they are also great for internal review, visualization for a homeowner, or a designer who is looking to understand space, lighting, etc. Through simplifying the process, we can reduce the price of the project. We can simplify the level of decor, details, and finishes to fit your needs best.
Gamified Virtual Tours
We are always looking for ways to improve the virtual tour experience by evaluating the UI/UX. Our goal is to help you sell homes by engaging buyers to stay on each tour longer by providing more information and fun. Below are two examples where gamified the virtual tours. More examples will come in the future.