JOIN OUR TEAM
The digital transformation in the proptech space is quickly developing into a multi-billion dollar market. We have profitable MVPs in the market and we are at the cusp of our next growth phase as a company. We are looking for individuals who are interested in growing with us and rapidly scaling our operations.
* Competitive Pay
* Incentive Stock Options
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Maternity Leave
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Casual work environment with flex-time
* Remote work opportunities for many positions
* Join us in our new office in downtown Holly Springs — a top living destination in NC.
If you like what you see.We’d love to hear from you.
Interested applicants should send resume and relevant information on body of work to jobs[at]anewgo[dot]com. We’re seeking positions for graphic artists, computer modelers and software developers.
- Strong Technical Profile – Candidate must have a strong technical background developing SaaS platforms. Work experience must include both depth and breadth in all the phases of the product development lifecycle. Candidate must demonstrate a holistic understanding of software architecture and software implementation design of products/platforms.
- Strong analytical and communication skills – A cross-functional role that requires interfacing with stakeholders from other departments, including customers. The candidate must have the ability to empathize, analyze, and translate customer pain points into project roadmaps and sprint deliverables.
- People skills and technical chops – Role will provide the opportunity to lead a team of developers working on multiple projects. The need for people-savviness to inspire developers is required. At the same time, a successful candidate should also be someone who is capable of rolling up their sleeves and jumping into the trenches to help solve problems and remove roadblocks.
- Core Engineering Skills – Experience in the following will be highly favorable: Full-stack development, distributed systems, relational databases, cloud platforms, CI/CD, nodeJS, Typescript, React, graphQL, REST
Anewgo pairs great digital content like interactive floor plans, sitemaps, virtual tours and renderings, with a web app that allows home buyers to find and design their dream home, while saving and comparing their favorites. A data and analytics platform provides valuable insights to builders to not only enhance the buying experience for purchasers but to understand behavior and preferences to better serve new home buyers and drive improved engagement. We are on a mission to make shopping for new homes easier!